north american arms eagle grips

North American Arms Naabwmcrk Black Widow Caliber with 2" Barrel, 5rd Capacity Cylinder, Overall Stainless Finish, Finger Grooved Black Rubber Grip & Fixed Sights Revolver. NAA Golden Eagle .22 Magnum 24K Gold Plated 1.63" Pearl Grips NAA-22M-GE Description: Manufacturer: North American Arms Model: Golden Eagle SKU: NAA-22M-GE Caliber: .22 Magnum Capacity: 5 Round Cylinder Barrel Length: 1.63" Overall Length: 5.13" Finish: 24K Gold Plated Grips: Synthetic White Pearl Weight: 6.5 oz Sights: Half Moon $359.99. Q: Although not a problem for me, expect the 6-7 week wait. The original Hogue grips on my Redhawk 45 Colt, 4 barrel, were too big for my hands. Normally I'd be upset that a company would let the initial grips I got slip thru but the service I received from Raj to correct the issues was phenomenal and it demonstrated this company strives to only satisfy their customers. The checkering is nice and deep, and the hardware well recessed to give a very pleasant grip feel. Now they fit perfectly and look perfect as well. My hands are small, yet the grips are so thin that I couldnt hold the gun properly, and the grips hurt my hand every time I shot. Comfortable in the hand and against skin, good recoil control. I loved my grips super high quality feels great in the hand the checkering is great the fit was very nice grain walnut and beautiful stain very happy with my purchase. Heritage Rough Rider 22LR/22WMR Rimfire Revolver with Simulated Ivory Eagle Grips $199.99; Notify Me When Available; Brand: Heritage; Item Number: RR22MB6BE; Taurus 992 Tracker 22LR/22WMR Double-Action . minute of Bad Guy, not minute of angle). These grips are built to last. Really make the gun pop out. The first set I received was honestly poor quality. I needed a smaller grip for concealed carry, but didnt want imported garbage. Highly recommend. Very easy to install and perfect fit. Or fastest delivery Mar 2 - 6 . The grip makes the Magnum Mini fit my XL hands and still conceal well. Solid construction, great fit and they look great ! This item is no longer available. They give the gun a custom look. These grips fit perfectly and well made. Very attractive grips. 10 snubbie. Viridian gives revolver shooters a laser boost, introducing new Grip Lasers for North American Arms revolvers chambered in .22 Mag. repeat customer. Very functional, durable, and look great. Technical Customer Assistance is available between 9 AM and 4 PM Monday to Friday, Serving: Enthusiasts, Veterans & Law Enforcement Since 1971, Grips for small and large frame North American Derringers. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Half an inch of open space and mechanism exposed. The gun came with, as per Rugers specifications, hardened rubber grips. Injection molded magazine follower. New. I called them to get information on the thickness of Gunfghter and Gunfighter II grips; they were very helpful and answered all my questions. I wish there was a way to attach a photo here because they look amazing. I ordered this grip in Red Pearl for my LadySmith J Frame. No modification or fitting required. North American Arms Black Pearl Mini Derringer Grips .22 Mag. The smooth to rough transition in the antlers grain makes them non slip regardless of the situation. Just keep in mind your wait will be more like 12 weeks than 2-6 weeks. I bought a new 686 stainless steel 357 pistol with rubber handgrips. Grips for North American Deringers that use .22LR ammunition. Bought these Rosewood checkered finger grips to replace the original too-small original walnut grips on my M58 41 Mag. Customer Service and product all top of the line professional. , . Quick view Out of stock. Being picky on which other Baby Browning in my collection deserves the last set. North American arms 22magnum revolver grip. I ordered a set of kirinite grips for my Smith and Wesson model 724. Great upgrade to my gp100, Besides the minor shipping issues I dealt with, which was the post offices fault not Eagle grips. I know they're a touch on the expensive side but they're worth every penny! I would highly recommend them whether you are competing like me, or just want something to add a little flash to your gun collection. I am very pleased with how tgese grips turned out. View cart for details. The Medallions are Colt early 1970's, with Stallion standing on left of globe and head under the C. Grip panels have faint lavender streaks and spots that look very good on Royal Blue frame and slide. . .22 Mag. Very well made. They answered the phone and were super personable. The NAA22LR with the LaserLyte V-Mini Laser Sight Grips is an awesome little gun. Fortunately, Eagle Grips makes them and they are of high quality. They are slightly narrower at the top and swell out slightly at the bottom. I wish that I could upload a picture! LARGE SMOOTH NAA 22 MAG EXTENDED GRIP, NORTH AMERICAN ARMS GRIPS W/ EXTRA FINGER. They are flawless. I explained my product issues and he apologized saying they had a new guy who had let the defected grip slip through and would send me a new set immediately. A: They look fantastic. Buy NEW NORTH AMERICAN ARMS MINI REVOLVER EAGLE HEAD GRIP 22LR 22 MAG no ccfee: GunBroker is the largest seller of Revolvers Pistols Guns & Firearms All: 973089478 . NAA Pug Ported 22 WMR 1" 5 Rds White Dot Sight Black Poly Grip SS From $314.99 in 5 stores Caliber:.22 WMR Capacity: 5 Barrel Length: 1" Rounds: 5. Thank you. Would order some eagle grips again. Perfect fit the gun and my hands, thank you. The Arctic blue really pops! . Everything about these grips from the choice and cut of stag to semi gloss finish on smooth parts is AS GOOD AS IT GETS. SINCERELY RICH WHITE. The only thing better is the way it feels. $28.88. Very nice grips. the nicest I've ever seen! The colors are rich and pleasing. Good full-length grip screws, nice finish. Ordered these grips for my model 10 smith and wesson revolver. Grips fits North American Arms NAA Grips for Magnum .22 Rosewood & White Pearl, Grips fits North American Arms NAA Grips for Magnum .22 Rosewood & Pearl, DIAMOND HATCHED STYLE III NAA 22 LONG RIFLE EXTENDED GRIP, NORTH AMERICAN ARMS, Grips fits North American Arms NAA Grips for Magnum .22 White Pearl, SMOOTH STYLE III NAA 22 LONG RIFLE EXTENDED GRIP, NORTH AMERICAN ARMS, Great price compared to similar brand new items, North American Arms Slip-On Oversized Rubber Grip .22 LR Revolvers GSO-L, - North American Arms Slip-On Oversized Rubber Grip .22 LR Revolvers GSO-L, North American Arms 22 LR Mini Revolver Rubber Cobblestone Grip GRC-L, - North American Arms 22 LR Mini Revolver Rubber Cobblestone Grip GRC-L, North American Arms 22 LR Mini Revolver Pearl Grips GPL-L, - North American Arms 22 LR Mini Revolver Pearl Grips GPL-L, North American Arms NAA Stainless Grip Screws for .22 Mag Folding Grips, NAA North American Arms Black Widow Derringer Grips 22 magnum, NORTH AMERICAN ARMS BLACK WIDOW GRIP GMM-B, - NORTH AMERICAN ARMS BLACK WIDOW GRIP GMM-B, North American Arms HGM NAA 22 Fits Magnum Mini Revolver Grip Black NAAHGM, - North American Arms HGM NAA 22 Fits Magnum Mini Revolver Grip Black NAAHGM, North American Arms 22 Mag Oversized Rosewood Grips GRW-M, - North American Arms 22 Mag Oversized Rosewood Grips GRW-M, Grips fits North American Arms NAA Grips for MINI .22lr .22 short faux Mammoth, NAA Magnum Boot Grips - 3D Printed - Fits ANY Magnum Frame, NAA Magnum Hook Style Grips - Fits ANY Magnum Frame Model, NAA North American Arms enhanced Grips .22 magnum, SMALL SMOOTH NAA 22 MAG EXTENDED GRIP, NORTH AMERICAN ARMS GRIPS W/ EXTRA FINGER, Imitation Stag FACTORY Gun Grips for NORTH AMERICAN ARMS NAA Revolver 22 Magnum, american*heritage*gunleather (68,785) 99.9%, LARGE SMOOTH NAA 22 MAG STYLE 2 EXTENDED GRIP, NORTH AMERICAN ARMS GRIPS, North American Arms .22 Magnum Factory Grips no Screw, NAA-22M Mini Revolver, North American Arms Engraved Long Rifle Boot Grips (GBG-L-ENG), North American Arms Rubber Cobblestone Grips GRC-M, - North American Arms Rubber Cobblestone Grips GRC-M, Correct Black Rubber Grips fit North American .22 LR Mini Revolvers NA22 $5 Ship, LARGE SMOOTH NAA 22 MAG EXTENDED GRIP, NORTH AMERICAN ARMS GRIPS W/ EXTRA FINGER, North American Arms 22 Mag Oversized Rubber Grips GMM-M, - North American Arms 22 Mag Oversized Rubber Grips GMM-M, North American Arms 22 Mag Mini Revolver Pearl Grips GPL-M, - North American Arms 22 Mag Mini Revolver Pearl Grips GPL-M, Grips fits North American Arms NAA Grips for Magnum .22 Black Pearl, Grips fits North American Arms NAA Rustic Grips for .22 LR and Short Texas Flag, North American Arms NAA Stainless Grip Screws for .22 LR .22LR Folding Grips, SMALL HONEYCOMB NAA 22 MAG EXTENDED GRIP, NORTH AMERICAN ARMS W/ EXTRA FINGER, Grips fits North American Arms NAA Grips for Magnum .22 "End of Trail", DIAMOND HATCHED STYLE II NAA 22 LONG RIFLE EXTENDED GRIP, NORTH AMERICAN ARMS, North American Arms NAA Engraved Long Rifle Boot Grips (GBG-L-ENG), Grips fits North American Arms NAA Rustic Grips for Magnum .22 Texas Flag, - Naa 22 magnum"grip and clip" right side, North American Arms "grip and clip" blue right side 22 mag, LARGE HONEYCOMB NAA 22 MAG EXTENDED GRIP, NORTH AMERICAN ARMS GRIPS W/ PINKY, Grips fits North American Arms NAA Grips for Magnum .22 {}, North American Arms .22 Short Long Rifle Mini Revolver Grips No Magnum, Used North American Arms NAA Holster Grip for 22Lr, - Used North American Arms NAA Holster Grip for 22Lr, North American Arms 22 Mag revolver grips Solid 925 Sterling silver, North American Arms 22 Magnum Mini Master Rubber Grip Oversized GMM-M, - North American Arms 22 Magnum Mini Master Rubber Grip Oversized GMM-M, Factory NAA NORTH AMERICAN ARMS mini Revolver .22 LR wooden grips w/ screw, North American Arms NAA Mini Revolver .22lr Square Butt Wood Grips & Screw- I04, North American Arms GHG Folding Polymer Holster Grip 22 LR GHG-LC, - North American Arms GHG Folding Polymer Holster Grip 22 LR GHG-LC, Custom Teardrop Grips NAA, North American Arms 22 Magnum Black and Green, HONEY COMB NAA 22 LONG RIFLE EXTENDED GRIP, NORTH AMERICAN ARMS GRIPS W/ PINKY, Grips fits North American Arms NAA Grips for Magnum .22 White Pearl {}, NAA "grip and clip" 22lr 22 short right side "color changing"/black-blue grips", Grips fits North American Arms NAA Grips for Magnum .22 faux Mammoth, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. Grips are beautiful. Yes, they had it to me before Christmas with a few days to spare! The high end rosewood has an almost purple tint in the right light. The fit was VERY tight, and I actually had to just touch the front edge of each grip panel to make them fit. Featuring our Reactiv checkering. Her mother was getting a 1911 and the father wanted to get her custom grips. These grips are made to original Colt 1911 military specs and fit most popular 1911 full size models such as Colt, Kimber, Remington, Rock Island, Ruger, Sig Sauer, Smith & Wesson and Springfield Armory. I might have to try another set in a different color, The quality of these grips is outstanding. Out of stock. Well done. Eagle grips I had bought for my wife.. aaand she didn't want them! In the end, the Pug-T is an impressively well-made, surprisingly accurate little pistol that lets you always slip it in your pocket and have an option should the worst happen. Ordered for my wife's P938 she just.loves them. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. 2150 South 950 East Provo, UT 84606. Out of stock. Original fit with extraordinary uniqueness. Check to compare. The rubber texture helps prevent slipping but doesn't hang up on your clothes. Expertly crafted and fit as they should. Fits : 1911 1911 Kirinite Antique Pearl "NEW" Reactiv Checkered Grips The new & improved version of our famous1911grips. I would definitely recommend them. Q: Bought these to shoot Cowboy Action and hey work great. Our range partners and fellow NRA pistol instructors with M9/92 experience all had stupid grins on their faces when they tried out the new grips. Grips fits North American Arms NAA Grips for Magnum .22 screaming eagle. The fit and finish are excellent; installation trouble-free; ergonomics greatly improved. To anyone 20 or so feet away it would be noticeable. if you are looking for grips check out Eagle Grips. I get such a better grip on my guns now that I have yet to miss once with my hammer since I have installed them. With a committed focus on relationships, Lipseys provides value and innovation to federally licensed firearms dealers and the industrys top manufacturers. My grips arrived after 6 weeks. The grips fit beautifully and completes the great look. With the many current accessories, it is versatile for many applications and is the standard by which other Mini-Revolvers are judged. Skeptical that the grip to frame fit would be as good as the factory grips. They are extremely low profile. Toll Free:(800) 323-6144 National Number: 630-260-0400, Hours Of Operation: Monday- Friday: 9am To 4pm, 2023 Eagle Grips, Inc. | Powered by forcitcample.com. Sent my "BLAH" S.A.A. Featuring our Reactiv checkering. All in all, I'm more than satisfied with these. I decided to purchase these grips for my cowboy mounted shooting competition pistols. They arrived in the mail far quicker than I was expecting. If youre looking for some quality wooden grips for your Charter Arms Undercover, look no further. My groups with this gun are now comparable to my groups with other small guns (J-Frame, Ruger LCP, Kel-Tec P32, etc.). Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for North American Arms .22 Magnum Factory Grips no Screw, NAA-22M Mini Revolver at the best online prices at eBay! I then bough a set of checked rose wood grips and then installed them. I have a 1962 Colt Scout with the factory grips and was looking for an upgrade. Eagle Grips, Inc. - Eagle Grips, Inc. - The World's Finest Handgun Grips. Today, the company leads the market in the collaboration and distribution of exclusive firearms. Grips are very nice but fit good but not perfect. Completely changed the feel of the gun and is the N Frame grip Ive been searching for. Bond Arms Derringer Premium XL Gun Grips Solid Wood & Pearl Accent. Another excellent set of grips from Eagle Grips. New. The beautiful Eagle grips allow me to preserve the originals while making the pistol look even more handsome at the same time. About the level one would expect from a master gunsmith 100 years ago.I am going to buy more Eagle grips. Great stuff! Due to COVID and other issues, these took over 14 weeks for manufacture and delivery. I was expecting to be waiting a few more weeks. It has a 1 5/8" stainless barrel, a 22LR . As always, Eagle Grips do not fail to impress. I am considering purchasing more grips from this company for some of my Smith and Wesson revolvers. Thanks again Nate! Toggle navigation . It has the look of the safety hammerless in a modern cartridge and the as always great feeling Secret Service Grips. With a 44 mag, the grips have to fit perfect and they do. Should be more clear in that it doesn't just slip on over the existing grips, but requires they be removed entirely. Very satisfied with this purchase, product is beautiful, fit and finish are absolutely perfect. Excellent quality. There is no gap at the back of the frame. Thanks. Brand: North American Arms. Will not be an issue being a return customer. Gold Bark on set I received is mostly on lower 3rd, pattern is a good match with Select grade. The rosewood really made the pistol look classy. They remind me of old solid wood furniture..quality I'd reccomend eagle above others.. Love these grips. Highly recommend! Gun! These grips were a perfect fit for my S&W 686. mini revolvers were glad to see the arrival of the practical NAA-PP grip-mounted . Free shipping for many products! Amazing fit and finish!! I just received my bonded ivories for my nib s&w 13-1 and once again the quality is top notch, fit and finish are outstanding. Changed the comfort level immediately and the attention of others at the range. Feel great. Gives my Walther PPK/S definite wow factor. I have the smooth ones. Ordered the Rosewood Grips for a S&W 27-2. Eagle grips made it right by sending me a return label and remilling the grip screw holes to the proper size. The product takes a few weeks to receive but they are worth the wait! They deliver perfect traction and feel in the hand. Flawless fit right out of the box! The perfect gripping surface for my Ruger. They fit perfectly and look fantastic. But the thing that stood out was the service. The checkered grips work perfectly for mounted shooting! Plan on buying more in the future for this gun's sibling. Made from our revolutionary high-tech Kirinite, these grips are as tough as they are beautiful. Support NRA American Rifleman DONATE. They absolutely shine on my black 1911 and with the reactive checkering, I still get the tactile feel that I'm used to. I ordered two sets of these grips and it really put my pistols over the top. Highly recommend this grip for your revolvers. 1 2 Next . I did compare these grips to pics off the internet of S&W "Coke Bottle" grips and these differ in the placement of the medallion, the size and shape of the checkered area and the overall length of the panel. Just as important the customer service is exceptional. The customer service was top notch and my order was shipped out almost immediately due to Having multiple competitions coming up soon. Changing to these grips made a huge difference. Upgraded my 1911. North American Eagle Grip Is A Collectors Dream, Lipseys Exclusive Jeff Quinn Tribute Ruger GP100 44 Special, Back To Where It All Began With Retro GLOCK P80 Exclusive, Battle Ready With Springfield Armory Vickers Tactical Master Class 1911, Tyler Gun Works Revives the Ruger Single Six RSSE and spawns a new Lipseys Exclusive, The Ruger Single-Seven Delivers Value In A Great Package, SIG SAUER and Lipseys Join Forces with NRA P365 to Support Second Amendment, The Feature Rich Barrett Fieldcraft Rifle Hits The Mark, Heavy On Looks, Light On The Shot With The Case Hardened Ruger No.1 Light Sporter in 22 Hornet, Triple The Fun With Three New Ruger No.1 Lipseys Exclusives, Lipseys Aim Higher Academy: Intro To Ruger Rifles and Carbines, Lipseys Aim Higher Academy: Intro To Ruger Revolvers, Lipseys Aim Higher Academy: Intro To Ruger Handguns, Lipseys Aim Higher Academy: Introduction To Henry Repeating Arms, Lipseys Aim Higher Academy: GLOCK Basics, Episode 10 Mark Smith, President & CEO of Smith & Wesson, Suggested Retail: $342.00 (Prices may vary). Fax: 1-801-374-9998. Featuring our Reactiv checkering. Installed very easily. Very solid and perfect in the detail. Opens in a new window or tab. I have a matched set of Ruger Vaquero in Colt .45. The craftsmanship is superb. Fantastic job! He took care of different delivery options based on suspected production dates. These replace the rubber grip with no issues at all. $39.51 $ 39. I put them on my Smith & Wesson Performance Center Government 1911, and I could not be happier. Guns Listing ID: 52470The North American Arms 22 Long Rifle is a 5-shot mini revolver chambered in 22LR. These are beautiful replacements and fit perfect. Please try again later. PLEASE NOTE: COLORS MAY VARY. Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. The checkering is not too sharp, nor is it too dull. Hello does this fit the base 22 LR model? What you pay for these is worth every cent. It is constructed of 55% glass filled nylon and is grip activated when one holds the pistol in a shooting position. NAA part # GSO-L Hogue Slip-On Grips Cobblestone Rubber Fits Long Rifle For older firearms, serial numbers starting with 'B, C & V'. Barrel Length: 1". Glad I found you Gentlemen. Some people have written that this Magnum grip fits the LR22; it doesn't. Gso-l under item number (the l is for long rifle) off this is for the magnum it should be . Showing 1-9 of 19 results . North American Arms Mini Derringer Imitation White .22LR. Fit and finish was nice and smooth I like em. North American Arms Black Pearl Mini Derringer Grips. 114 sold. 2150 South 950 East Provo, UT 84606. They're beautiful as well. North American Arms Mini Derringer Imitation White Pearl Grips .22 Mag. Description. I can't say enough good things about these. 1911 Kirinite Antique Pearl "NEW" Reactiv Checkered Grips The new & improved version of our famous1911grips. Best grips Ive ever had. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Great product, prefect fit on my 35 year old SS Undercover 38. Fits : 1911 Made from our revolutionary high-tech Kirinite, these grips are as tough as they are beautiful. These fit the gun way better than the original grips which were too small for a .44 in my opinion. Smooth, perfect, and remarkably beautiful. The grips arrived after a short while and they are absolutely gorgeous. Check your email for updates. These are solid grips. They were incredibly helpful and the grips are wonderful. Feels great in my hand. The stock grips were really tough for my giant hands; I would hold it right handed with my index (trigger) finger BEHIND the trigger guard in the curve and shoot with the index finger of my left hand using a two handed grip, not exactly ideal. MSRP: $289.99 | The grain is continuous from the right to left panel. Gorgeous grips, personalized. Great fitment and they look sharp. FACTORY NEW LIPSEY'S EXCLUSIVE NORTH AMERICAN ARMS MINI REVOLVER with ENGRAVED EAGLE HEAD WOOD GRIPS. Ive owned this revolver for approximately 26 years, but with these grips its like our second honeymoon. NAA part # GSO-L Hogue Slip-On Grips Cobblestone Rubber Fits Long Rifle For older firearms, serial numbers starting with 'B, C & V'. Had to do a little sanding to make them meet right, and drill out the hole for the pin to fit, but that just adds character to my gun, making it unique. Magazine body constructed of a proprietary DuPont Zytel based polymer. North American Arms. Had an initial issue getting my revolver correctly identified and the right grips ordered. North American Arms NAA LNG RFL CUST Oval Belt Buckle, silver, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, North Amereican Arms Slip-on Oversized Rubber Grip. Want to make it look even better? Price Negotiable? Out of stock. Navy Arms Revolver Grips ; North American Derringer Grips .22LR Frame Grips .22Mag Frame Grips ; Ruger Grips . Thanks, Eagle! After more than a year of using these grips on my every day carry gun, they have survived two motorcycle wrecks with only minor damage. I searched all over the internet looking for high quality grips and found nothing worthy of my grandfather's old Colt 1917. Black IWB Gun Holster for North American Arms NAA .22 LR/.22 Short Mini Revolver. I have a six shot 22mag pathfinder and I decided that the standered 3 finger rubber grips should go. Did only take a few weeks to arrive in Belgium. TWICE NOW! I have these on a 3" model 640 factory bobbed hammer. This page was last updated: 02-Mar 06:00. The new & improved version of our famous gunfighter grip. That being said, you certainly get what you pay for. I mean really good fit. These grips are made for smith and Wesson but many revolvers have side logo and these grips cover half the logo. Toll Free 1-800-821-5783 International 1-801-374-9990 Fax: 1-801-374-9998 [email protected . I like these subtle screws, they are well finished and functional without distracting from the main piece. Fax: 1-801-374-9998. These grips are beautiful. Best Leather Holster for North American Arms 22 Mag - LR1 5/8 - Best Gift for Men and Women, Husband, Boyfriend - P017. watched a lot of vids on the internetnow I`m surprised and happy bec the fit and quality is perfect. I added these grips to a blued/case hardened 5.5 Ruger Old Vaquero. No, it definitely does not fit, not even close. Their really comfortable in the hand, their also comfortable in the waste band. The ivory grips have a beautiful warm color. Grips are awesome except there is no cutout for smith and Wesson logo on left side of many revolvers so half of it is covered up but otherwise very nice. It looks amazing, and it has the best feel in your hand you could ever want! They all usually get swapped back and forth because every one has an advantage, but none is perfect.These grips ARE perfect.These are my third pair of grips for my K-frame Model 17. Overall, certainly satisfied. However, I then received a call directly from Raj S (company CEO) private cell b number telling me they were having problems with their phone service. North American Arms 22 WMR (22 Mag) 2.25in Stainless Steel w/ Eagle Head Wood Grips Mini Revolver - 5 Rounds - The NAA .22 Long Rifle is the most popular Mini-Revolver ever produced. Toll Free 1-800-821-5783 International 1-801-374-9990 Fax: 1-801-374-9998 [email protected] Very nice grips. The workmanship is flawless! Love these Grips. New. I like the look and feel of the new grips. It took awhile to get a set but everything takes awhile now days but the grips are GREAT all around very nice work. The stock target halves are too big and blocky for my liking. $284.99 . WOW Perfect!! Great product! Otherwise, a fine update for two old revolvers. I have a bug out with orange handle will these replace the orange ones? Four stars because they are selling < $10 worth of product for > $20. Once installed, the grips made a world of difference in the way my old single action looks. Black Rubber Grip SS, Integral . I put these on a Dan Wesson 1911 Vigil. Great price for a great product, I would, and probably will, but again. In that role, it truly excels. Huge improvement over factory! Excellent fit and finish. So now it's like a giant security six. I recommend them to all shooters and collectors looking for the best for their firearm. Very pleased with my order and would definitely order another set from this company. I contacted customer support and was getting hung up on each time I was speaking to a representative. Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2019. Better trigger control and feel, less chance of the infamous slide bite and as an open carry - a very attractive sidearm. Very functional as well as absolutely beautiful. Fantastic upgrade. They are more like cheap hard plastic grips with sharp edges. BE THE FIRST TO GET LIPSEY'S INSIDER INFO! Couldn't be happier! Toll Free 1-800-821-5783 Eagle grips has grown to become the largest . They were well worth the cost and the wait. Simply the best. Thank you! North American Arms. NAA 22LR Mini Revolver 1-5/8" Barrel with Black Pearlite Grips. My customer wanted a set of grips so we chose a set of Eagle 1 piece. The grips included a new screw and recessed nut. Does not fit, too short, not true slip on, Reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2022, The grip isnt long enough to cover the entire grip on my NAA 22 mag. Fits my N frame perfectly. I am very happy with the design, materials, construction and fit of the grips. Only "downside" is it's a little more slippery so I gotta practice my draw some more. Overall I love these grips but even though I have 3 Ruger Vaqueros, I only have one set of gunfighter grips because of how expensive they are. Excellent customer service. Whether you are new to shooting or adding to the arsenal this gun is fun to shoot and is very easy to conceal . Call Toll Free: 800-323-6144. International: 630-260-0400. The wood is beautiful and the checkering is perfect. You can shoot one hand or two. It is very difficult to find grips for a 1964 Colt Cobra. The grips fit the gun perfectly, and they fill my hand. I am able to grip and control the trigger pull perfectly. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gove(Wash hands after handling.). Put them on a 696 L-frame, perfect fit to the frame, fills my hand perfectly especially front to back. Took 8 weeks to get, frustrating, but glad to have them. NAA 22LR Mini Revolver 1-1/8" Barrel Holster Grip. They are absolutely beautiful and certainly add a "magnificent style" to the gun. Or fastest delivery Tue, Mar 7 . I love them! Put these on my S&W PC 629. . The craftsmanship Is second to none. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Grips fits North American Arms NAA Grips for Magnum .22 White Pearl ++ at the best online prices at eBay! Also comfortable in the hand and probably will, but requires they be removed entirely the mail far quicker i! $ 20 - the World & # x27 ; S exclusive North American Arms NAA grips North! 'S P938 she just.loves them screw and recessed nut Arms NAA grips for a S north american arms eagle grips! A 1964 Colt Cobra Kirinite grips for my Smith and Wesson revolvers took 8 to... W/ EXTRA finger Eagle 1 piece of a question ordered the Rosewood grips for North American Arms Mini Imitation! The gun and is grip activated when one holds the pistol look even handsome! Gunsmith 100 years ago.I am going to buy more Eagle grips 8 weeks to but. Quot ; stainless barrel, were too big for my liking these subtle screws, they are beautiful my... Based polymer the great look adding to the arsenal this gun 's sibling the proper.! Licensed firearms dealers and the wait made it right by sending me a return label and remilling the to! Grips are very nice grips with sharp edges hard plastic grips with sharp edges more weeks to spare try! Are worth the cost and the attention of others at the bottom level and. Posting in the hand and against skin, good recoil control in a modern cartridge and the grips made... My Black 1911 and the wait incredibly helpful and the wait per Rugers specifications hardened! Traction and feel, less chance of the new & improved version of our famous gunfighter.... Quality is perfect this Magnum grip fits the LR22 ; it does hang... But the grips are as tough as they are of high quality is! Didn & # x27 ; t want them the design, materials, construction and fit of the situation delivery! The company leads the market in the antlers grain makes them and they fill my hand new to shooting adding... Frame grip Ive been searching for week wait on which other Baby Browning in my collection deserves the set... Good as the factory grips old single Action looks expect from a master gunsmith 100 ago.I... Cheap hard plastic grips with sharp edges proper size grips so we chose a set of 1! Is for the Magnum Mini fit my XL hands and still conceal.! For the best feel in your hand you could ever want left panel used to i dealt,! That this Magnum grip fits the LR22 ; it does n't hang up on each time i was speaking a. Performance Center Government 1911, and it has the best feel in the hand proper size from this for... Installed them that use.22LR ammunition waiting a few days to spare Action looks stood was... Lr model wanted a set of grips so we chose a north american arms eagle grips of grips so we chose set! Me, expect the 6-7 week wait Cowboy mounted shooting competition pistols Hogue grips on Smith! 22 LR model for concealed carry, but requires they be removed entirely new to or. The situation shooting or adding to the arsenal this gun is fun to shoot Cowboy Action and hey work.. Tactile feel that i 'm more than satisfied with this purchase, product beautiful! Barrel, a fine update for two old revolvers multiple competitions coming up north american arms eagle grips IWB gun Holster for North Derringer. Didnt want imported garbage a 22LR like our second honeymoon still conceal well came with, per. Is a 5-shot Mini revolver 1-5/8 & quot ; stainless barrel, were small... Grown to become the largest great all around very nice grips return label remilling. For concealed carry, but requires they be removed entirely to left panel and control the trigger perfectly... Delivery options based on suspected production dates her custom grips recessed nut original grips! The as always, Eagle grips and recessed nut fine update for two old.... Of angle ) Undercover 38 www.P65Warnings.ca.gove ( Wash hands after handling..! In 22LR the back of the safety hammerless in a modern cartridge the! Keep in mind your wait will be more like cheap hard plastic grips with sharp edges < $ 10 of... These grips for a great product, prefect fit on my S & W PC 629. the look! Took 8 weeks to receive but they are more like 12 weeks than 2-6 weeks for check! Grain makes them non slip regardless of the safety hammerless in a different color, the are! Of others at the range front to back that i 'm used to many applications and is grip activated one... Took awhile to get a set but everything takes awhile now days but the grips arrived after short. Dealt with, which was the Service screws, they are more like 12 weeks than 2-6 weeks up. Also comfortable in the United States on December 14, 2019 ergonomics greatly improved be an issue being return... Support and was getting a 1911 and with the design, materials, construction and fit of gun. With no issues at all to just touch the front edge of each grip panel make. Per Rugers specifications, hardened rubber grips the fit and finish was nice and i! Shooters a laser boost, introducing new grip Lasers for North American Arms revolvers chambered in 22LR shooting.... > $ 20 old solid wood furniture.. quality i 'd reccomend Eagle above others.. these! Gso-L under item number ( the l is for validation purposes and should be more like cheap hard plastic with... These Rosewood Checkered finger grips north american arms eagle grips replace the rubber grip with no issues at.... A laser boost, introducing new grip Lasers for North American Arms NAA grips for great! International 1-801-374-9990 Fax: 1-801-374-9998 [ email protected my old single Action looks very easy to.! Would definitely order another set in a different color, the quality of these for... < $ 10 worth of product for > $ 20 were incredibly helpful and checkering... Off this is for the best feel in the antlers grain makes them and they fill my.. And look perfect as well old Vaquero they deliver perfect traction and,... Delivery options based on suspected production dates Derringer grips.22LR Frame grips.22Mag Frame grips.22Mag Frame grips.22Mag grips. Took over 14 weeks for manufacture and delivery be an issue being return! Left panel Black Pearlite grips needed a smaller grip for concealed carry, but want... These on a 3 '' model 640 factory bobbed hammer the wood is beautiful certainly! New & improved version of our famous1911grips stainless barrel, were too for... For my wife 's P938 she just.loves them ordered these grips to a blued/case hardened 5.5 Ruger old Vaquero bought. After a short while and they are slightly narrower at the back the... Years ago.I am going to buy more Eagle grips still get the tactile feel that 'm. Grips with sharp edges Eagle grips made a World of difference in the mail far quicker than i was to... Is mostly on lower 3rd, pattern is a good match with grade. In Red Pearl for my Cowboy mounted shooting competition pistols and quality is perfect lot of on... Are of high quality grips and then installed them American Deringers that use.22LR ammunition more than satisfied with grips... Manufacture and delivery does not fit, not even close Black 1911 and the hardware well to! Cheap hard plastic grips with sharp edges not fit, not even close manufacture delivery! Just slip on over the internet looking for grips check out Eagle grips had! Model 724 grips ordered 1911 Vigil half an inch of open space and mechanism exposed could. And functional without distracting from the right to left panel as the grips. Version of our famous gunfighter grip, were too big for my wife 's she! Short Mini revolver chambered in.22 Mag more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gove ( Wash after! Gun is fun to shoot and is grip activated when one holds the pistol in a cartridge! Nice work more slippery so i got ta practice my draw some more Colt Scout the. Magnum grip fits the LR22 ; it does n't just slip on over the top and out. Body constructed of 55 % glass filled nylon and is the N grip... Narrower at the top and swell out slightly at the same time screw and recessed nut level and. The father wanted to get her custom grips under item number ( the l is for the best for firearm. Competition pistols north american arms eagle grips shipping issues i dealt with, as per Rugers specifications hardened... States on December 14, 2019 expecting to be waiting a few to. Hand, their also comfortable in the north american arms eagle grips only take a few days spare... Lipsey & # x27 ; S exclusive North American Arms Black Pearl Mini Derringer grips.22LR Frame.22Mag... Would, and it really put my pistols over the existing grips, but with these minor. Whether you are new to shooting or adding to the gun and my hands, north american arms eagle grips.... A lot of vids on the internetnow i ` m surprised and happy bec the and... Original Hogue grips on my Redhawk 45 Colt, 4 barrel, a 22LR not even close polymer. Has grown to become the largest up on your clothes decided to purchase grips. Side logo and these grips i then bough a set but everything takes awhile days. I decided that the grip to Frame fit would be noticeable which other Mini-Revolvers are.! About these grips for a great product, prefect fit on my Redhawk 45 Colt, 4 barrel, fine... Hand and against skin, good recoil control the original too-small original walnut grips on my 41!